Social media is no more the next thing. It has grown bigger and has spread like a wildfire. There is a brand karma associated with social media, when it comes to start-ups who grow to become smart-ups. Why do start-ups adhere to social media so vigorously? The reason is simple. They want to converse, collaborate, engage and finally shape the idea.
So what is it that drives the start-ups to channelize ideas through social media?
The golden word is ‘innovation’. It is actually the thought process that matters. The idea is to take ‘the road less travelled’ and to be able to take the risk than to accept failure. With start-ups there is always a ‘wow-factor’ that needs to be attached at every corner – or else the world is always ready to look for a better replacement.
What is the ROI quotient from social media?
– The ROI in case of social media cannot be easily measured. It comes out as “brand recall” and the perception of your brand to your target market.
– Have a clear overview of your present condition and the efforts you need to put in.
– Chain your thought process. Are you thinking outside the box or just following the crowd?
– Is it the right approach or do you need to add a unique factor to get your presence felt?
The reason: You do not want to get lost in the crowd after some time. It is not just being a name, but to evolve as a brand.
Where is the vantage point? Well, you need to know where you want to be:
Be it a business, research, individual entity or community building, it is essential that you have a USP to put forward. If not, you are perhaps on the same level as any other start-up business. Determine the elements that need to be altered first, so you can know where you are going wrong. Listen to your target market and design your product/services subsequently. Revamping is another factor that must be prevalent in your product designing. Every time you will find new markets, new conversion rates and so on. But what you need to pitch is one big idea that will hit the score. To grab a better stand think what you can offer better than the others even if you have many competitors. So don’t just develop an idea. Keep on fostering and nurturing it. Start engaging users and converse to get better conversion rates!!!
What after planning a social media plan? Start cultivating it constantly to acquire that brand equity:
Social media is not a stagnant sphere where the same old concepts rule. It changes every single moment and thus it becomes pertinent that you take a shift likewise. So stay active and make more friends who will protect your image in case there are some bad omens lurking around you. It is true when you have a visible brand, there will be some anti-elements that will try to spoil your reputation. During those tumultuous times, your consumers will be a boon in disguise. The more you connect and converse, the better you emerge out as a trustworthy brand.
There are a few things that you can keep in mind in this regard:
– Be aware of the social media present that can be used for promotion of your company.
– Follow current trends to get idea about the current market or recent events.
– Check out applications that you think can be of any assistance.
– Keep a check out for the updates so you are always on track.
– Ensure that your target market trusts your brand. This takes time – but must not fade away.
The aim is to stay focused, but think differently. Think, develop, create, engage, experiment, share and grow. The journey from start-ups to becoming smart-ups has a silhouette of elements. All you need to do is to break the shackles and do the new!
- I don’t believe in “Social Media”! (soshitech.com)
- Online Marketing Company fishbat Comments on New Google Software Designed to Update Social Networks Automatically (prweb.com)
- Future Implications!! (solracd2013.wordpress.com)
- Growing an Audience with Online Contests: Study Breaks College Media Presents Must-Know Strategies and Case Studies (prweb.com)
- 11 Easy Social Media Tips and Tricks (business2community.com)
- 100 Ways to Engage In Social Media (blogs.salesforce.com)
- How safe is your online reputation from these social media blunders? (meetingroomreview.wordpress.com)
- Adoption of Patient-Centric Strategies Drives Interest in… (prweb.com)
- How To Use Brand Ambassadors To Drive Social Media Success (marketingland.com)
- 4 Big Don’ts For Your Social Media Marketing Strategy (tailwindapp.com)